Africa Time

I (Faith) met Grant on the Gautrain while rushing to the hospital in the early afternoon late in September - Cameron, our daughter had fallen off her motorbike and broken her collarbone... despite the circumstances that day we had a lovely chat. Grant kept me calm and told me about his girlfriend, a secret ring and how he was planning on proposing soon. I decided to take a chance and gave him our card just in case. I don't think either one of us realised that St. John and I would be shooting Grant and Julia's wedding just six weeks from that day! It took me a while to realise the connection when Julia called up a couple weeks before the planned date and asked if we would be able to make it. Once I clicked it was non stop excitement from there. What a cool story. What an amazing couple. Thanks so much for choosing us to share your day with you. Congratulations beautiful people!


































No comments:

Post a Comment